Compassionate Personal Injury Lawyers in Sydney
At State Law Group we know how difficult it can be to lodge a claim after sustaining injuries. That’s why we work hard to take the burden off you and ensure you receive compensation for your suffering and losses. Providing compassionate services to all our clients is what we are about because we care. The locations we serve in NSW are Sydney, Parramatta, Liverpool, and Cabramatta. In QLD we have locations in Brisbane, Greenslopes, Eight Mile Plains, Darra, Brookwater, and Varsity Lakes.
Personal Injury Lawyers in Sydney
If someone else’s negligence caused you to suffer an injury, you may be entitled to compensation. Contact the personal injury lawyers at State Law Group in Sydney for a free consultation. Our experienced personal injury lawyers in Sydney will completely evaluate your options and let you know what further actions need to be taken in order to receive compensation to cover your losses.
To win damages for a personal injury claim, we must be able to prove the responsible party acted negligently. This includes:
- The other party owed you a particular duty of care
- The person breached his or her duty of care
- The actions of the other party caused your injuries
- You suffered physically, mentally, emotionally, or financially because of the accident
We know how difficult these times may be that’s why we stand beside you throughout the entire process. With us onboard you won’t have to worry about filling out tons of paperwork, gathering reports and statements, or talking to pushy insurers since we do it all for you. Let us help lodge your claim and answer questions you may have about your case.
Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyers in Sydney
Each year thousands of people suffer injuries that require prolonged medical attention and rehabilitation and many deaths occur in Australia, due to motor vehicle accidents. According to the Road Safety Commission of the state, In 2015, there were more than 150 road deaths in Australia. If you were in an auto accident and suffered injuries due to someone else’s careless driving, you can collect compensation to cover your costs of injuries, lost wages, recovery, and even future medical expenses that are expected as a result of the accident.
To receive compensation, we must prove the accident was at the fault of the other driver. This could mean proving:
- You were owed a duty of care by the other driver
- This duty of care was breached by the other driver, which is what caused the crash
- You suffered financial losses, injuries, and/or other damages
- These damages were the result of the accident
At State Law Group, we have expert motor vehicle accident lawyers in Sydney & QLD, who will explore your options and fight for you to receive the compensation you deserve.
Medical Negligence Lawyers in Sydney
Medical malpractice is the result of a medical professional’s negligence that caused harm to a patient. This could involve a new injury or an existing condition that worsened due to the health professional including:
- Delaying the diagnosis of a medical condition
- Misdiagnosing a medical condition
- Failure to identify and treat an emergency medical issue such as appendicitis
- Discharging a patient from the hospital too soon and without adequate review
- Failing to properly cannulate patients with breathing difficulties
- Delaying patients' treatment with emergency care needs
- Discharging a patient from a mental health facility when they posed a presented danger to themselves or others
- Failing to provide adequate treatment to pregnant women during labour
- Inadequate care and surgical errors
We have expert medical negligence lawyers in Sydney for fighting against medical malpractice.
Bicycle Accident Claims in Sydney
Cycling injuries can occur anytime and are to be expected when a bicycle and another vehicle share the same road in Australia. However, bicycle accidents can also occur as the result of a pothole, which is one of the most common bicycle accident claims in Sydney. Another common accident that bicycles have in Sydney is known as “Car-Dooring”. This happens when a bicycle is hit by a car door opening.
If you were riding your bike down the roads of Sydney and were involved in an accident, contact State Law Group for immediate assistance. Our bicycle accident lawyers in Sydney are experienced and ready to help you with your claim. Get the compensation you deserve.
Know What You’re Entitled To
Personal Injury Claims in Sydney
The compensation you are entitled to in court actions and personal injury claims hinge on several factors. These factors differ depending on the location of the injury and how it occurred. In Australia, personal injury cases are decided by how the injury impacted your life. Damages covered for personal injury claims often include:
- Hospital and medical costs
- Property damage
- Lost wages including future earnings
- Pain and suffering you endured and may include compensation for other emotional damages
Motor Vehicle Accident in Sydney
What is reasonable compensation for a motor vehicle accident in Sydney? The amount you will receive in compensation for a not-at-fault accident is decided case-by-case. While we cannot provide you with an exact amount, we can use our experience as motor vehicle accident lawyers in Sydney to let you know what you may be compensated for.
- Necessary and reasonable medical expenses incurred from your injuries
- Loss of wages for the current time and in the future for which the injured were and will be off work due to the injuries
- Rehabilitation expenses
- The cost of at-home help (if required) as the result of the sustained injuries that go beyond five days of the accident
- In some cases, the injured may receive a lump sum payment for pain, suffering, and any inconvenience if your level of disability is within the required threshold
- Future medical expenses and other expenses if necessary
Bicycle Accident Claims in Sydney
If you were injured in a bicycle accident in Sydney, there is a wide range of compensation and benefits you may be entitled to. However, every situation is different, but under the rules of the motor accidents compensation you may receive compensation for:
- Reimbursement for a hospital stay along with medical and rehabilitation expenses
- Compensation for future medical expenses (if required) that relate to your injuries that resulted from the accident
- Loss of wages compensation until you recover from your injuries
- Compensation for future wage losses due to how the accident impacted your ability to work and will reduce your future earnings
- Lump-sum compensation for a permanent disability that resulted from the accident
- Lump-sum compensation for pain and suffering
- Payment of legal costs that relate to your claim for compensation
Get the Right Lawyer For Your Claim
No matter what kind of personal injury case is involved, you can always count on the State Law Group of experienced personal injury lawyers in Sydney to assist you every step of the way.